Thursday, January 6, 2011

Pursuit And Car Starters

Have Sewn:)

I had before Christmas, once wrote that I am a lot of sewing, but the pieces still show
can not. Now follow the pictures:)

The bag is left up for a friend
the move, Christmas and birthday. The bottom left
slippers I made with an eye mask for another friend at Christmas. The slippers were my first.
It was a stupid job and I'm not entirely happy with it, but they fit:)!
The bags are really only one right back pocket and that a change pocket.
One side squared, one side brown. This case has received Claas mother for Christmas.




The last days I have for a little princess or for their children's kitchen gewerkelt and sewn. (The mummy of her shows her the photos please do not;))
This gets the little things then the 3rd! Birthday.



I have made regular and spinach pasta made from felt butterfly. See I think, by great and are super easy:)!
meanwhile there is still pot holders for real princesses.
And tea:) three "flavors".

The ideas I got from Dawanda.de. There are
offered great things! Now I will be there but less:) imitate rather own!
was exactly how I did with the pacifier Täsch. There, the left is my first trial copy and I think did a good job. Now I would like to make several different designs:)!

law is a case for books that I have now sewn.
I find the material so well:) it was time sheets from Sweden.



From the material I'm going tomorrow to start a bag to sew:)

Sewing is a good job for amusement and distraction!
For now it is waiting, waiting, waiting ...

We are now in the 37th Week and so looking forward to the Monday.
Monday goes to the hospital for some tests.
When our little boy will still be the wrong way, is
is the date fixed for the Caesarean section. Then comes our
Lasse Mats in exactly 3 weeks to the world and at this time he will already be in our arms! AMAZING:)!

0 comments:

Post a Comment