Yesterday was an exciting day! :)
Yesterday morning my love has brought bread and flowers.
I've already got it, and then he turned suddenly
the question of questions:)
I did not expect!
At least yesterday really not:) !
OF COURSE I HAVE TOLD Yesssss:)!
There were beautiful rings, an amulet, where I can take pictures of us and the kids in, flowers and even the poster, which now depends on our balcony!
I had thought for some time,
that I would like to have a new chain with a new trailer.
But I did not know what a. He
we should be able to symbolize three:) and now I have a
and he is GREAT!
Yesterday morning my love has brought bread and flowers.
I've already got it, and then he turned suddenly
the question of questions:)
I did not expect!
At least yesterday really not:) !
OF COURSE I HAVE TOLD Yesssss:)!
There were beautiful rings, an amulet, where I can take pictures of us and the kids in, flowers and even the poster, which now depends on our balcony!
I had thought for some time,
that I would like to have a new chain with a new trailer.
But I did not know what a. He
we should be able to symbolize three:) and now I have a
and he is GREAT!
Yesterday afternoon we were nice walk along the Elbe,
alone on a lonely Beach:)!
Wunderschöööön!
Now we're engaged actually:)
it's still so unreal, unbelievable, but very beautiful:)!
When we get married eventually, we're not sure yet!
But in the coming months we will be ready.
I wish you all a great week!
As of today, another 85 days to 2.2.!
Yesterday was the birth preparation course has really Fun!
Today I go for the first time for swimming and pregnancy
Wednesday we look at the clinic!
Wednesday we are then in the 29th Week, the 8th Month!
0 comments:
Post a Comment